1. Your grades are not a measure of your value and worth.
2. A low or failing grade doesn’t make you worthless.
3. You are valuable because you are you.
4. You don’t have to prove anything to anybody.
5. You are unique, special, and have lots to give and offer.
6. You have people in your life who love and care for you.
7. When one door closes another always opens.
8. Life is full of opportunities, of second chances, and different paths and roads.
Shang. Setting realistic expectations for guys.
i write sins not shopping receiptsOh,
As I’m pacing the aisles in a small corner store,
And I can’t help but to hear,
No, I can’t help but to hear an exchanging of words:
“What a beautiful melon! What a beautiful melon!” says a patron to a stocker.
“And yes, but what a shame, what a shame we’re not getting in any more.”
I CHIME WITH HAVEN’T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF
STOCKING THE GODDAMN STORE, NO
WAKE. THE. FUCK. UP.
- DEPRESSION IS NOT SPECIAL
- ANXIETY IS NOT CUTE
- SELF HARM SCARS ARE NOT BEAUTIFUL
- SUICIDE IS NOT POETIC
- EATING DISORDERS ARE NOT GLAMOROUS
- MENTAL ILLNESSES ARE NOT ROMANTIC SO STOP TREATING THEM THAT WAY